Monday 12 April 2010

Papertrey Ink- My thank you to PTI Team!

Hello everyone!

Using quality products makes all the difference in handmade cards and projects making! It makes crafting more pleasurable, you don’t have to look for matching items. However, they can be in cooperated  with your existing stash!

Papertrey Ink collection –
I am not a craft critique nor do i work for Papertrey Ink- Just a happy International Customer. If you’re looking for a hobby or unique stamps –please read on!

For those of you already a fan of PTI crafting company, you will agree with me that their stuff are so unique, versatile,you can mix and match, up to date designs- just incredible!

For those of you that haven’t yet discover them, head over to their website Papertrey Ink as you have treats upon treats awaiting you. Their website is very easy to navigate and you have vast range of idea gallery corresponding to each stamp set on the right side bar (View Gallery)
I absolutely love my fashion accessories to match my clothes.I found that, in crafting, same rules apply! This is where Papaertey Ink comes in.

It all started late September last year- 2009, I was searching the Net for Halloween stamps and embellishments!

I came across Lauren Meader’s website my time, my creations, my stapependence. She had created this beautiful Halloween basket using Papertrey Ink set! (I love that word SET!)

The very first time I stumbled into PTI website, I was literally blown away with my jaw wide open!
So many stamps, beautiful embellishments and great ideas!
I actually tracked the packages from PTI depot to my San Francisco hotel-Amazing! (I was sent a tracking link via my email) The packaging was excellent, I was very impressed! - All round 10/10 to all PTI team (Oh you get to recycle the packaging too here Scroll down to the bottom for video tutorial! )

Enough of my babbling already!- Scroll down and Checkout my PTI Stash…lol

These I took in my hotel room!-more photos below! 





Don't you just love all those embellishments- lol ( I need a craft room now!) 

Papertrey Ink, an American company which produces quality photopolymer stamps with a complete package of matching embellishments!

Quality cards, printed papers with matching embellishments i.e. Buttons, ribbon, and felt.
They also provide Printable templates designed by Lauren Meader (Timeless Templates)

(More about Lauren Meader’s goodies later)

Recently, PTI have started producing their own Embossing Dies to complement their stamps!
How exciting!

A new set of stamps and embellishments are released on the 15th of each Month with lots of preview and full picture tutorials on Nichole’s blog {capture the moment} from the 10th of each month!
So if you are heading to the USA on holidays and wanting to purchase from PTI, I’m sure they would be more than happy to ship to your hotel as long as you give them enough time. I say 10days allowing for the weekend!

I made my purchase 4-5days before leaving the UK!
[If you have any query, head on to their website-Papertrey Ink Customer services.
You do receive a response within 2days.

I haven’t created many projects yet due to my shoulder injury!
Will be sharing my creations soon once have had surgery on my shoulder which will be soon!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you find these informations helpful.
Pleae do pop back soon for my next amaxing find.
Head on to Nichole's blog (one of the owners of PTI for April pre- release demo & tutorials) -the sweet pea from the YOF stamp set, one of many sets due to be released in just few days-in fact 15th April  - just stunning!

Please do leave me a comment. Much appreciated!

No comments: